logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Tiles that crash MapSource with latest Mkgmap

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Fri Apr 3 22:20:23 BST 2009

It's not that difficult, if you have some base knowledge in programming.
The process for building from the latest source is described at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mkgmap/dev

If you want to get some older sources, just do

svn up -r950
ant dist

to get the source for Revision 950 and compile it.