logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Inter-tile routing now available in trunk

From Paul news at pointdee.co.uk on Mon Mar 2 21:01:27 GMT 2009

Dermot McNally wrote:
> 2009/3/2 Paul <news at pointdee.co.uk>:
>
>> Your example clearly behaves differently but I can see no reason for it.
>> If I had to guess I'd say that it's due to the very shallow angle
>> between the start of the link road and the main carriageway as I can't
>> see any reason for it in the data
>
> One change I have made is to add traffic signals to the roundabout
> (they exist in reality at that junction). Are they considered for
> route optimisation?
>
> Dermot

One change I've just made is to reverse the direction of the link from
the M32 on to the same roundabout under discussion as it had the oneway
flag set but was pointing east so anyone on the M32 heading west
couldn't get off at that point (so there was an error in the data but it
wouldn't make any difference to the original question)

Cheers

Paul