logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Inter-tile routing now available in trunk

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Sun Mar 1 18:27:36 GMT 2009

Hi Robert,

On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:17:43 +0100
Robert Vollmert <rvollmert-lists at gmx.net> wrote:

> * running both tiles through test.display.NodDisplay, does the point
> where the road crosses the boundary occur in NOD3?

Johann sent me some sample data and I checked that the boundary node records
in the two tiles in the sample matched up. They did, the coordinates of the
nodes on the E side of the W tile exactly matched the coordinates of the nodes
on the W side of the E tile.

I also tried routing across the boundary using my etrex and didn't see any
oddness. This evening, I hope to do some more testing in case I was
just lucky!

Cheers,

Mark