logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r953: Create POIs inside areas if they do not already have one.

From svn commit svn at mkgmap.org.uk on Sun Mar 1 00:18:42 GMT 2009

Version 953 was commited by steve on 2009-03-01 00:18:42 +0000 (Sun, 01 Mar 2009)
BRANCH: poi

Create POIs inside areas if they do not already have one.

Bernhard Heibler: I have integrated Ben Konrath's Area POI  patch into my code. I did the
following changes to Ben's code:

- Replaced the hard coded area to poi type mapping with the build in rule
sets. Shapes are checked against the point rules to add missing pois.
- Replaced the linear search (to avoid duplicated pois) with tile based
search
- Add  buildings to polygons style
- Moved my helper classes to general directory

You have to add the --add-pois-to-areas to enable the Area POIs
generation. I'm not sure if we should generate a new rule set in the style
folder for this purpose. It works pretty good using the point rules but it
might be confusing.

- Original patch by Ben Konrath, itegrated by Bernhard Heibler