logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Deselection of osm map not working

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Fri Feb 27 21:10:00 GMT 2009

Just discovered a small bug:

When I would like to see the base map on my etrex, then I'm not able to
disable the osm map fully.

If I choose 'setup maps' (not sure about the english names) then there I
see a single 'OSM street map, area name, Feb 2009'. The img consists of
four tiles.
(BTW. second bug: 'area name'?? Shouldn't there be a reasonable name?)

If I disable this map, then only the first tile gets disabled. Tiles 2-4
gets displayed. Must the tiles have different names to be distinguishable?