logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Checkout with TortoiseSVN not working

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Tue Feb 3 00:36:38 GMT 2009

Hi, Checkout with Tortoise SVN doesn't work for me anymore since last
Thursdy or Friday. I tried many things including deleting the checked
folder, recreating it, updating TortoiseSVN to newest version....

See error log Screenshot attached. Do others have the same problem? Is
it a problem with mkgmap SVN trunk or with Tortoise? Also updating the
revisions doesn't work for me anymore because of this error.

Felix