logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Patch to update documentation for splitter

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Fri Apr 5 16:08:22 BST 2024

Hi Gerd

Looking at the svn log it seems that the man page splitter.1 which is in groff
format can be generated from splitter.1.xml which is in DocBook XML format. I
can't be bothered to install and try this so I think just keep all files as you
have.

The version of splitter.txt I attached can go in dist/doc where it will be
copied into a local system you make with ant - check what you have there to see
of this makes sense. If splitter.html is there replace that as well. I presume
Steve's automatic building process does this; I'll have a look next week to see
if splitter-r654 has been created and the contents of its doc.

Ticker