logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Contour lines without elevation. What shoul mkgmap do?

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Oct 11 10:51:46 BST 2023

Hi Gerd

Looking at the code, there shouldn't be any crash from mkgmap if a contour line doesn't have an
"ele" tag. I assume the Garmin device will just draw the appropriate line without a label. This
might be common where alternate contours are not given heights.

So, no; I don't think you should add any checks.

Ticker