logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Gaps in surfaces

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sat Oct 7 14:51:10 BST 2023

Hi Gerd

I've looked through all the places I could find that took [highPrec]coord vals, manipulated them
and then converted back and they all seem safe with my patch.

There might be slight differences where, using Java2DConverter or similar, a calculated value
converts to a different/adjacent highPrec value from the old code; I don't think this matters.
Original values will be restored to the same highPrec value.

I'll try and remember not to use +ve and -ve; it is very common shorthand in English

Ticker