logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] House numbers

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Sep 21 18:23:28 BST 2023

Hi Michael,

please post a patch so that we can verify whether your change is of general use.
Regarding the address search problem:
Yes, please start a new thread and try to upload a complete combination of test data, options and style so that we can reproduce the poblem
to https://files.mkgmap.org.uk/

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Forstner Michael <forstner-m at a1.net>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. September 2023 19:08
An: 'Development list for mkgmap'
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] House numbers

Hello Gerd,

I have now adapted the code. The results can be seen in the image in the
attachment. It performs exactly what I wanted. The question is whether to
make a release.

But I found another problem in the search. Not all addresses are displayed.
Should I open an own ticket here?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Michael