logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] House numbers

From Forstner Michael forstner-m at a1.net on Sat Sep 9 19:52:52 BST 2023

Hello Gerd,

apologies for the late reply. I tried the patch you made. But I do not see
any difference in BaseCamp. Can you please explain in more detail what
should change in BaseCamp?

Thank you!

Best regards
Michael

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> Im Auftrag von Gerd
Petermann
Gesendet: Montag, 4. September 2023 14:47
An: Development list for mkgmap <mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk>
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] House numbers

Hi Michael,

see here for the binary: https://files.mkgmap.org.uk/detail/562

I use the following rules in points in the style that I use when I cycle for
mapping:
addr:housenumber=* & addr:street=* { name '${addr:housenumber} ${name}' |
'${addr:housenumber}' }    [0x3200 resolution 24]
addr:housenumber=* & addr:street!=* & addr:place=* { name
'pl-${addr:housenumber}' }    [0x3200 resolution 24]

Helps me to find unmapped addresses.