logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Suggestion: Add option to remove area after convert to poi

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Oct 31 16:58:20 GMT 2022

Hi Ke,

not sure if I understand what you try to achive. If you don't want lines or areas in your map, just remove the rule files for polygons and lines.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ke <simpleisenough at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2022 12:38
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] Suggestion: Add option to remove area after convert to    poi

Hi,

The --add-pois-to-areas option is very useful to create maps. However, in certain cases I wish to have a clear poi file in addition to the garmin NT navigation file, so that can use the feature like speed limit and "garmin real directions". Thus an option such like --poi-only that removes all non-poi data at end of the process would be great.

Thanks,
Ke