logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Test if POI is part of a line

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Oct 10 14:11:12 BST 2022

*mkgmap:line2poi=true & highway=* & mkgmap:from-node:barrier=gate [...]*

--- I will give this a try. Is this implemented in the main branch? I
thought this tag was related to patch poi-tagged-v3.patch
and never accepted.

I had not fully understood how it worked however. Will try this out and see
if it can work (then if it works, instead of higwhay=* insert the list of
conditions that delete a road)