logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Test if POI is part of a line

From ankeric.osm at gmail.com ankeric.osm at gmail.com on Mon Oct 10 11:59:34 BST 2022

Hi Gerd,

I also have a - similar? - issue implementing poi2line.
I cannot Add or Delete poi2line nodes.

Perhaps (as you said):
"One problem with your suggested solution is that the current implementation in mkgmap processes (tagged) nodes before lines".

In 'lines' this is working OK:

access:conditional = 'no @ sunset-sunrise'      { delete access:conditional }
access:conditional = 'no @ sunset - sunrise'    { delete access:conditional }
access:conditional = 'no @ (sunset-sunrise)'    { delete access:conditional }
access:conditional = 'no @ (sunset - sunrise)'  { delete access:conditional }

opening_hours      = '24/7'                                    { delete opening_hours }
opening_hours      = '(24/7)'                                 { delete opening_hours }

and 50 more lines of script because these tags are useless and/or polluting the map and/or default and/or needless. IMO!

But once I add 'omsid()=...' to mkgmap it doesn't work anymore to remove line2poi.

highway=unclassified & osmid()=912437951 {delete smoothness; delete opening_hours}

In next example I delete all tags (don't want to render this highway), highway is deleted (not rendered) but line2poi is still rendered.

highway=cycleway & osmid()=1011546906 {deletealltags}

I also cannot ADD a line2poi tag:

highway=unclassified & osmid()=176775241 {set opening_hours="may be closed during sport events"}

I want to add private tags (line2poi), IMO tags, subjective tags, 'necessary' tags (IMO) that are not allowed on OSM (f.i.: bicycle=dismount, scenic=yes, which are only 'allowed' if a (traffic)sign is 'on the ground' to confirm dismount/scenic).

AnkEric