logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Test if POI is part of a line

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Oct 10 11:13:45 BST 2022

Also I don't like using --link-pois-to-ways to put an access=private onto a
road - and then remove this road. Because in the case of a park - the
footways/pathes on both sides of the gate do exist. So an access=private
does not actually apply to the road. So it's correct to show the road, and
show the gate that is blocking the road. I think this is better that
deleting that road because of the gate.