logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Code to read locked maps

From osm osm at pinns.co.uk on Thu Jan 27 10:24:10 GMT 2022

Hi Gerd

I agree with Carlos: It would be quite an achievement to create NT imgs.
I looked at the POI structure once to unravel the extra types Garmin
uses in its city navigation maps and they looked less daunting than
highways & polygons .

btw I have a hunch that mapsources' cache can reveal types and more perhaps

Good Luck

Nick