logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] option --mdr7-del: change or add new option?

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Jan 17 07:58:17 GMT 2022

Hi all,

the current implementation only removes words from the right.
Felix and Mike both suggested to change that so that the listed words are removed anywhere,
and I think Arndt's Style would also benefit.

Should I simply change the implementation and documentation
or is backward compatibility important?
If we want to be backward compatible we need a new option.
This could be something like --mdr7-delx or --mdr7-del-all