logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Fix and augment sort definitions

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Mon Jan 10 11:04:32 GMT 2022

Hi Gerd

What I meant was that keyboards/devices don't normally have ways of
entering the single chars "…", "¼", "½", "¾", "™".

Names with these might be presented by Garmin software after some
initial chars have been entered and you can then select the complete
name that contains these chars.

I didn't see a good reason to remove the expand for these and find some
arbitrary sort PRIMARY for them. No one has complained about them. Also
cp65001 had over 1000 expands and I really don't want to start touching
these.

Ticker