logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] do people think mkgmap tests pass?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Jan 4 15:44:40 GMT 2022

Hi Greg,

r4843 passes the tests, see https://www.mkgmap.org.uk/mkgmap/mkgmap/build

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Greg Troxel <gdt at lexort.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. Januar 2022 16:39
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] do people think mkgmap tests pass?

(After doing other things for a long time, I'm updating spliter, mkgmap,
and data prepartory to building new img files.)

I ran the mkgmap tests, and got some failures, 7 in args and 2 others.
I am using NetBSD, but that shouldn't matter.  Do people think "ant
test" gets a clean pass with the current svn?  If so I can send info
about the failing tests.

Thanks,
Greg