logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Minor Display changes

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Dec 8 10:57:03 GMT 2021

Hi Gerd

I have a script that runs all the Display programs and MdrSummary is
useful for a quick way of spotting which Mdr sections are there +
magic, recSize, #recs.

What I was really looking for was if the encoding for string Mdrs was
specified anywhere, rather than just the charset, but couldn't see
anything obvious. Also the compressed string format, but I haven't
found an example yet. I suspect it might be related to Mdrs 30/31 &
32/33

Ticker