logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] POI's disappear

From brad bradhaack at fastmail.com on Tue Sep 21 23:23:22 BST 2021

I've noticed that showing POI's is somewhat out of my control. Example:
I have campgrounds, using 0x4800, they will show up at the zoom level I
expect, then I zoom in and some will disappear.  I zoom in more & they
will come and go.   I suspect that Garmin is deciding that it isn't
important and showing something else instead.   Is there any way to make
this stick, or increase the priority?   It all works as expected on
Qmapshack.   I'm using a Garmin Zumo XT & a DriveSmart.

Thx
Brad