logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bridge type code

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu Aug 12 16:40:41 BST 2021

Hi Karl

The type I use for Bridge is 0x10107. This is a marine extended line
type and my eTrex HCx describes it as "Bridge" if I don't supply a TYP.

For the TYP I have:
[_line]
Type=0x10107
String=Bridge
; lines either side of transparent
UseOrientation=N
Xpm="32 7 2 1"
    "- c #000000"
    "  c none"
    "--------------------------------"
    "                                "
;   "12345678901234567890123456789012"
[end]

It looks like you are talking about a point and 0x6410 is the correct
value and is searchable as Geographic>Man Made.

Ticker