logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Echange .typ-file in gmapsupp.img on Mac OS x 11 or newer?

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Jul 23 17:24:06 BST 2021

Hi Ticker,

thanks for your answer
If the gmapsupp.img is 2GB - will this be kinda instant or will it rewrite
the full gmapsupp.img from scratch?

It would be great if the standard mkgamp.jar could include that typ change
functionality (I guess this could be easy to add - as mkgmap knows how to
build the gmapsupp.img - maybe Andrez could help/add here ot have the most
needed functionality of gmt for end users available for Mac?