logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] 4179

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon May 17 11:10:57 BST 2021

Well I think we already list all lines which cannot be reversed in the
 line--types-with-direction,
in addition to that roads with oneway cannot be reversed at level 0 (but at
all other levels - in my opinion). lines that are not routable but have a
oneway attribute, and are not listed - do not need to be evaluated for
oneway at all IMHO. So also not needed to reverse oneway=-1 for them. But
yes it likely does not matter much if afterwards they are reversed anyhow...

For  line--types-with-direction it would be best to give a resolution limit
for each type, so if resolution is lower than associated lines can be
reversed. If no resolution given then assume they can be reversed. That is
still the trickiest one.  E.g.  line--types-with-direction=0x0a(22),
0x10100(24) - 24 meaning any associated way can be reversed from resolution
23 onwards in order to be merged. If no resolution is given assume they can
be reversed at any resolution.