logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Duplicate roads added by default style

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon May 10 09:49:24 BST 2021

Hi all,

while double checking patch for the RoadMerger I wondered what might happen if the style adds two or more identical roads for the same OSM way.
Of course this makes no sense but to my surprise I found out that this really happens with the default style.
A way with e.g. highway=footway and railway=platform is added twice
highway=footway {set tmp:stopMopUp=yes} [0x16 road_class=0 road_speed=0 resolution 23 continue with_actions]
railway=platform [0x16 road_class=0 road_speed=0 resolution 23]

Of course the default style should be fixed to avoid that but I think mkgmap can detect this easily and should print a warning when the style does that?