logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] logging

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Apr 12 16:09:34 BST 2021

Hi Mike,

please have a look at the check-roundabouts and --check-roundabout-flares code. I think we missed the fact that --check-roundabouts may change the direction of roundabouts (in StyledConverter).
So, I think we need a new option like report-roundabout-issues=[NUM] and another one for the reversing?

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Mike Baggaley <mike at tvage.co.uk>
Gesendet: Montag, 12. April 2021 17:02
An: 'Development list for mkgmap'
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] logging

Hi Gerd,

In the attached patch there are a few improvements to messages as well as
some more use of logging:

In ImgFS, the message from the FileNotWritableException was displaying the
filename twice, so I have fixed that.
In TdbBuilder, I have removed an unnecessary log.error
In StyledConverter, I have added the synchronisation code for the removal of
duplicate messages
In O5mBinHandler, I have changed a thrown exception from IOException to
FormatException so that it gets handled by its callers

Cheers,
Mike