logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Tiles pruned in DEM map

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu Jan 21 17:45:57 GMT 2021

Hi Gerd

This hasn't changed. For each input ovm_ img it gets an Area from
FileInfo.getBounds() then makes a 0x4a polygon from this, setting it's
name to the tile "Descriptions \n Mapname".

I've not found anything in recent versions that do anything different,
including suppressing the above if it finds an existing 0x4a in the
input.

Ticker