logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Fix Sea Patch

From Mike Baggaley mike at tvage.co.uk on Thu Dec 31 15:17:10 GMT 2020

Hi Gerd,

Mkgmap used to contain some code that attempted to correct incorrect sea and
land data where polygons were ordered in the wrong direction. This was
removed some time ago because it didn't work properly. I have put together
the attached patch that works much better and have been using it for some
time. With the sea data that I use, which contains quite a large number of
incorrectly ordered polygons, it manages to correct every error it finds. It
won't be able to fix really gross errors, but providing most of the data is
correct it will produce good results.

Please review and commit if happy.

Cheers,
Mike