logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] arc direct heading

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Dec 15 11:22:30 GMT 2020

Hi Ticker,

I wondered about this line and thought it looks wrong but the comment "RouteArc will normalise " distracted me. I interpreted this as "RouteArc will correct it"
Should have double checked.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ticker Berkin <rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2020 11:50
An: mkgmap development
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] arc direct heading

Hi Gerd

In the October changes to arcs and headings I mistakenly removed a
variable needed for setting reverse arc direct headings, ie half the
route nodes had the wrong value. Routing mostly worked with this error
but occasionally threw up strange decisions on my eTrex HCx.

Patch attached - sorry about this.

Ticker