logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] DEM There is not enough room in a single garmin map for all the input data

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Sep 2 08:48:52 BST 2020

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Joao Almeida <joaoha at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. September 2020 13:34
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] DEM There is not enough room in a single garmin map for all the input data

3
94.921875 -55.77657
189.84375 -55.77657
189.84375 -7.362466
94.921875 -7.362466
94.921875 -55.77657
END

If I use this poly file I get the map too big error for areas in:

3
94.921875 -55.77657
189.84375 -55.77657
189.84375 -7.362466
94.921875 -7.362466
94.921875 -55.77657
END

But if I only use the following poly file:

Title
1
94.921875 -55.77657
189.84375 -55.77657
189.84375 -7.362466
94.921875 -7.362466
94.921875 -55.77657
END

Note it is the same area as 3 in main file I don't get the map too big error.

Hope it clarifies

Thank you for the help.