logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] DEM file options do not work

From Carlos Dávila carlos at alternativaslibres.org on Sun Aug 30 15:15:08 BST 2020

Hi Gerd
Does it mean it is imperative DEM tiles have the same bounding box that
tiles containing OSM data? I ask because I have recently tried building
DEM img's with no OSM data (empty style) and then combining them with
OSM tiles, in the same way I do with contour lines tiles, but MapSource
crashes as soon as I click on "Show route profile" button. I would like
to be able to reuse DEM tiles, so that it is not necessary to build them
each time I update a map. This approach works fine for contour lines,
but I didn't succeed for DEM.
Regards,
Carlos