logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] garmin zumo XT

From brad bradhaack at fastmail.com on Fri Jul 31 03:58:35 BST 2020

I took a look at those, thx.     Unfortunately they don't really tell
you what feature you're editing if you've created a map with mkgmap.
typwiz is a windows program, which doesn't work for me.

What I determined is that these typ codes don't work :
     0x2c, 2f, 10101, 2d, 33
These work as expected: 0x2a, 0x02, 0x01, 13

The theme file has names such as MAP_PLTCL_INTL_CLR,
MAP_ROAD_RESIDENTIAL_CLR and MAP_ROAD_RESIDENTIAL_CLR.   Perhaps these
translate to a typ code, and overwrite what is coded by mkgmap?