logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How to search in mkgmap-dev archives ?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Jul 12 07:26:20 BST 2020

Hi Pierre,

welcome to the dev list!
The dev list itself offers no search function, but it is mirrored by nabble:
http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Mkgmap-Development-f5324443.html

Nabble has a rather good search function and it is also visited by google & co.
For a google search you get good result if you start the search with mkgmap.

Unfortunately there is no easy way to find out if a problem reported in the past was solved or not or if a better solution was found later, so don't hesitate to ask here.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Pierre Brial <p.brial at tethys.re>
Gesendet: Samstag, 11. Juli 2020 23:33
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] How to search in mkgmap-dev archives ?

Hi all,

This is my first post in the list.
First I want to thanks all developers of mkgmap. The ability to put
up-to-date (and routeable !) maps from openstreetmap in my old Garmin
GPS is simply fantastic. And thumb up for GPL licensing.
So my first question, before to ask others, is : how to search in
mkgmap-dev archives ? Threads don't seem referenced in search engines.

Regards

Pierre