logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routeable line types

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu Jul 9 11:06:24 BST 2020

Hi Gerd

I had used 0x2d and 0x2e in my style and hadn't had any problems on my
devices, but when looking at the recent routing problems I'd tried the
same map on BaseCamp and areas on the map resorted to straight line
routing.

Joris had mentioned problems with this range so I tried 0x2c .. 0x2f
and 0x13 in turn and BaseCamp failed in the areas where they were used
for non-routable lines. I've assumed that the other ones already in the
list will cause problems (ie 0x01..0x12, 0x16, 0x1a/b)

MapSource had no problems - its algo seems to match my eTrex 30x (2018)
and eTrex HCx (2009)

Ticker