logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Sample basic mkgmap config file

From Joris Bo jorisbo at hotmail.com on Thu Jul 9 07:45:30 BST 2020

Hello Mehran,

When building the map you can use  the cmd-line option   --code-page=65001
It's the universal codepage characterset which I assume also displays 'persian' characters.
At least my maps show (for myself unreadable) Russian, Turkish and Greek text which are also non-latin charactersets.
I don't know what happens with left to right (european/latin) or right to left reading (like Hebrew)

Kind regards,
Joris

Van: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> Namens Mehran Sedghi
Verzonden: woensdag 8 juli 2020 07:35
Aan: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Onderwerp: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Sample basic mkgmap config file

Dear Sirs,

First of all thanks for make this useful program .
How can I setup codepage number ? we are using Persian characters , is it support from OSM map with Persian language ?

Waiting for your feedback

Regards,

Mehran Sedghi
Managing Director

 [Image]

No 33,Sar-Be_Daran St.,Motahari Ave. Tehran 15959,Iran.

Tel:+98-21-889-236-55<tel:+98-21-889-236-55>
Fax:+98-21-889-236-56
Mob:+98- 912 205 4006
www.atlasrahnegar.com
WeChat ID: Mehran-Sedghi