logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing problem on Garmin Oregon/edge with default style (and other styles)

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Jul 8 19:02:05 BST 2020

In the Oregon 600 demo mode works well. It's just you have to go back after
each time to set location again to the start point.

Then don't use the search but simply go into map screen and click onto the
destination point and route there. With Search I also had problems, same as
simple simulation of a route.