logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing problem on Garmin Oregon/edge with default style (and other styles)

From Ticker Berkin ticker at jagIT.co.uk on Sat Jun 27 12:35:04 BST 2020

Hi

I suspect some of these routing problems are related to NET-no-NOD
changes which were merged into r4360, 11-Nov-2019.

However, using demo mode on my eTrex HCx demonstrates all sorts of
weird behaviour that doesn't occur when navigating the same routes
live. So I don't think it is a reliable test for correctness of routing
data.

Ticker