logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Blue background with Oregons, what whas the solution?

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu Apr 2 12:42:20 BST 2020

Hi

The most significant information you need is which of the options:
  --precomp-sea=... --coastlinefile=... --generate-sea=...
are being used and their values. Also what version of mkgmap; there
have been a few changes in this area of the code in the last 4 months

Ticker