logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] More method options for is_in function

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Feb 12 23:11:02 GMT 2020

Hi Arndt

Can you try http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/download/mkgmap-is-in-r4446.zip

If the method parameter isn't understood, it lists the acceptable
method parameters for the context (points/lines/polygons).

I couldn't reproduce the problem with the previous version I had, and I
couldn't see how the include should have effected anything.

Ticker