logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Connected ways rendered as Unconnected ways due to Garmin low resolution

From AnkEric eric_internet at casema.nl on Wed Jan 29 11:06:01 GMT 2020

Hi Gerd,

I was very afraid you would ask for an example!

I'm 100% sure it's OK on OSM. JOSM validation would protest! Immediately!

Examples are very rare AND are always Resolved. If I find one piece of my
own Garbage tomorrow I will resolve the same day. The next day I will
conclude that it has indeed been solved.
By exception: I will wait for OpenFietsMap to see if it has the same issue.
In case I do wait, the issue is always confirmed by OpenFietsMap.
Also: if I resolve, I will not (no need) Connect or JOIN. My only actions:
move the connecting node (and sometimes: delete some nodes).

I could have a look at my Changeset Comments. And than... revert my
solution? Create Errors deliberately?
Lol, please don't tell anyone; -))

Back in memory lane: I now do remember one issue. But also: that was one
year ago!
The Netherlands, Wassenaar? Roundabout? Can I search my own Changeset
Comments?

But also: you do not ignore my issue. So next time I do find one, I will NOT
resolve and send you the link immediately.

Next: I will read your "Distorted-lines".

But be prepared for ignore modus: I might not respond anymore because I
cannot find an example.
Now I understand why it took a few years before I posted this.
If it is not reproducible, a solution is almost impossible.

/ Eric (AnkEric)