logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Precomp-sea problem

From David david.tlp at orange.fr on Thu Dec 12 20:15:24 GMT 2019

Hello,

I have also the same issue as ValentinAK, with sea and islands rendering.
precomp-sea option fails to render the sea when I try to render Ireland. The result is a flooded area from Galway to Shannon, inverted sea tiles in south east, and flooded little islands in Clew bay (near Wesport, west coast).
The option below solves the probleme of inverted sea tiles and the flood near Galway.
generate-sea=multipolygon,extend-sea-sectors,close-gaps=1000,floodblocker,fbgap=20
But I am not able to render properly small islands in Clew Bay. Data seem to be similar to the islands on the east coast or along Connemara coast and further in the south.
Version 4372 was OK. Versions 4380 to 4386 don't produce correct maps.

I also noticed that I am not able to compute any route on my map since version 4372 with BaseCamp.

Kind regards,
David

Used configuration file:

family-id=866
family-name=Emerald Island OSM
product-id=1
product-version=210
series-name=Emerald Island OSM
area-name=Ireland

copyright-message=Free for personal use only
copyright-file=./inc/copyright.txt
license-file=./inc/licence.txt

tdbfile=tdb-v4
code-page=1252
lower-case
transparent
draw-priority=27
levels=0:24,1:22,2:20,3:18,4:16

output-dir=../dist/OSM

style-file=./resources/styles
style=emeraldisland
#Remove summits points
delete-tags-file=./delete/deleteTags.txt

country-name=IRELAND
country-abbr=IRL
region-name=Ireland
region-abbr=IRL

overview-mapname=EI_OSM
overview-levels=5:15,6:14,7:13,8:12
remove-ovm-work-files=true

road-name-config=./resources/roadNameConfig.txt
mdr7-excl="Av, Avenue, Bypass, Dr, Drive, Park, Rd, Road, Roundabout, St, Street"
poi-excl-index=0x6614

dem=../../../DEM/EU-DEM/srtm1
dem-dists=3312,13248,26512,53024,106048
dem-interpolation=auto
overview-dem-dist=212096
dem-poly=../ireland.poly

split-name-index

show-profiles=1

reduce-point-density=2.6
merge-lines

link-pois-to-ways
route
process-exits
process-destination
report-dead-ends=1
report-similar-arcs
drive-on-left
check-roundabouts
check-roundabout-flares

bounds=./bounds
location-autofill=bounds,is_in,nearest

#precomp-sea=./sea
generate-sea=multipolygon,extend-sea-sectors,close-gaps=1000,floodblocker,fbgap=20
order-by-decreasing-area