logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] New branch for default typ file

From Pinns UK osm at pinns.co.uk on Mon Dec 9 17:31:10 GMT 2019

Hi Gerd

Yes, you can do that with a draw level 1 higher than sea.

Draw orders are defined at the beginning of a (txt) typ file just before
the polygons

using the following format

Type=0x type number , draworder

It is good practice to sort the draworders , as that is how they appear
in a typ file

[_drawOrder]
Type=0x03,1
Type=0x28,1
Type=0x54,1
Type=0x01,2
Type=0x09,2
  Type=0x4E,2
  Type=0x10F1C,2
etc etc
[end]
I have no idea what the draworder for sea is , but just make it one higher