logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] New branch for default typ file

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Dec 9 14:51:10 GMT 2019

Hi,

thanks for the help.
I see two ways to handle the a polygon with natural=bay:
1) in ponts style with natural=bay & name=*  [....]
2) in polygons (as it is now) with natural=bay [0x3d resolution 18]

In case of 1) we just need option add-pois-to-areas
In case of 2) we would want to render the water area covered by the bay polygon different, but not anything on the land or on islands. Would that be possible?

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Pinns UK <osm at pinns.co.uk>
Gesendet: Montag, 9. Dezember 2019 15:42
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] New branch for default typ file

Andrzej is correct about how transparency is defined

Garmin regards all polygons with transparency  as bitmaps and therefore
require 2 colours.

The Bitmap need to be shown below the xpm

If a polygon is completely transparent then a second 'dummy' colour is
still needed

Xpm="32 32 2 1"
"0 c none"
"1 c #C8C8C8"
[...]