logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] unusual if-then results

From nwillink osm at pinns.co.uk on Thu Sep 12 11:22:01 BST 2019

Hi All

I'm getting curious results using a conditional statement.

I insert the following in polygons (default style) at the end ,just before
<finalize>:

if (area=yes & landuse!=residential) then
landuse=* {set name= '$(landuse)';}
(landuse=*|waterway=*|amenity=*|natural=*|leisure=*) {echotags "mopping up
area"} [0x10910 resolution 24 continue]
end

I use the Ireland & Northern Ireland pbf from Geofabrik

The echotags list includes some puzzling entries

1) some entries (see below) do not include 'area=yes', ie landuse=religious
& landuse=plant_nursery
2) it also includes landuse=residential despite having specified
'landuse!=residential' in my 'if statement'

Regards

Nick

This is part of my echotags list

File:d:\temp\ireland-and-northern-ireland-latest.osm.pbf

* mopping up area *
Way 194526400
landuse=religious
 mkgmap:cache_area_size=242.848