logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] how to deal with "Attention: Tile contains both drive-on-left (303) and drive-on-right roads" ?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Aug 1 08:49:06 BST 2019

Ticker Berkin wrote
> I forgot to answer one of your previous questions fully:
>>        SEVERE (RestrictionRelation): /u/ahux/tmp-
>> dir/as/38610173.osm.pbf: Turn restriction (no_straight_on)
>> http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/9335098 (at
>> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=-6.405884&mlon=106.829270&zoom=17)
>> via node is not a routing node
>
> This particular case is just rubbish OSM data

Sorry for the late response, was on my bike for a while...
Whenever this message appears it means that there is a severe error in
mkgmap. The code contains a lot of logic to detect invalid route relations
and ignore them, those relations who produce such a message passed these
tests and were later corrupted by one of the many routines which try to
optimize the data before the img data is written.

@Ticker: If you have sample data that allows to reproduce the problem please
post a link.