logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] style file warnings

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri May 3 09:39:20 BST 2019

Hi Brad,

The warning was added because this combination can cause trouble. Maybe it only causes trouble if another condition is met, but in my eyes it is
a good idea to avoid it.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von brad <bradhaack at fastmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2019 21:51
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] style file warnings

I noticed warnings with my style file so I back checked with the
Openfietsmap_full style and I see the same warning:

Found one style in /home/brad/Maps/OSM/Style/Openfietsmap_full/
Warning: routable type 0x08 is used for non-routable line with level 0.
This may break routing. Style file lines, line 179
and more ...

Are these warnings safe to ignore?