logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] documentation improvement patch

From Henning Scholland osm at hscholland.de on Mon Feb 11 09:10:21 GMT 2019

Hi,
Maybe it is a good idea to introduce some switch like 'just create a simple map'='for Garmin device and BaseCamp' , where mkgmap is always doing, what is currently best practice and new people get easily a map eg. for copying to their Garmin device or Basecamp or MapSource.
So he don't need to worry an index is missing...

All the existing users still can keep their scripts with their specific settings.

Henning