logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Artifacts in final map (.MP -> .IMG conversion)

From Vadim bombur at mail.ru on Sat Feb 9 11:07:22 GMT 2019

Hi Gerd!

Yes, you can.

BUT the source data for creating this file is not collected by me.
This data comes with the program ReefMaster (https://reefmaster.com.au).
I just created a map in the trial version of this program, saved it in .KMZ
and converted it to .MP.

Therefore, it is better to ask the author of the program on his forum:
https://reefmaster.com.au/index.php/forum/profile/45-matt
I am sure that he will not refuse.

Just change the copyright field and comments in MP file to the
"https://reefmaster.com.au"

ЗЫ: By the way, do not forget to make a generalization (in GPSmapEdit) of
the source MP-file - this will greatly reduce its size.