logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Building's border line

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Feb 7 07:13:44 GMT 2019

Hi Enrico,

the problem was described before and it is on the todo list since many years :-(
The major problem here is that mkgmap handles lines and areas in a different way
when it comes to splitting, merging or rounding of the coordinates for resolutions < 24.
You may experiment with the options --no-merge-lines and --x-no-mergeshapes.
Maybe they help to reduce the effect.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von demon.box <e.rossini73 at alice.it>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2019 23:04
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] Building's border line

Hi, escuse me, in my own style I make a border line around the buildings but
it not always follow exactly the bulding...

<http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/file/t339261/1.jpg>

<http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/file/t339261/2.jpg>

What can I do? There is an option of mkgmap to reduce this problem?

Thanks very much.

--enrico