logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] updated typ-file mkgmap default style

From Joris Bo jorisbo at hotmail.com on Wed Jan 23 20:54:28 GMT 2019

Hello

Here is  a new version of the typ

  *   Attached also the translation table so far. If somebody likes to add different language, please sent me one

Changes

  *   Added white line to roundabout  (turned out that not all highway-types were adding overlays so transparent was visually not working)
  *   Fixed empty translations for Korean and Basque, Thx Nick
  *   Modified German Translations:  Thx to Ralf !
  *   Added Italian translations Thx to Lorenzo !
  *   Added Portuguese translations thx to Wesley !
  *   Added Polish translations Thx to Artur !

  *   Find out that it was cGpsMapper manual that states there is a maximum of 4 translations but I tested this one with 7 and so far it seems not to be a problem.
  *   I’m still struggling with the codepage / polish special characters / utf8 / ascii / 1252. In this version the txt is ascii, making some Polish special characters to be (nicely but not wanted) replaced by their ‘normal’ equivalents. When using UTF-8 in combination with special chars , the txt looks fine but mkgmp.jar will fail creating the typ. I probably do something wrong.

I keep testing together with Artur to see what can be done.

  *   There are more comments from Michael which I not have studied yet

More comments are welcome.

Kind regards
Joris